- Entrance to the event is $25, and you can register to play in 3 games.
- Player registration begins in February (link to follow).
- Bring your printed tickets with you to the event so we can give you a badge and get you to your table without a hassle.
- An event badge can be purchased at the door, and you can sign-up for any games that still have open seats. Check with the registration table to see which games have available seats.
- There will be open game tables for those who are finished with their scheduled game.
DATE and TIMES
April 22nd, 2017
- Morning session: 10am – 2pm
- Afternoon session: 3pm – 7pm
- Evening session: 8pm – midnight
Brookline Fire Hall
1315 Darby Road
Havertown, PA 19083
- There is a public lot around the corner, and plenty of parking on the street.
There are many local establishments within a short walk from the fire hall, which are listed below and indicated on the map.
This year we plan to sell canned soda, bottles of water, and hot dogs at the bar.
- Centrella’s Deli – Italian market and sandwhich shop. www.centrellasdeli.com
- Sampan Inn – Japanese and Chinese food. www.sampaninn.com
- Jano’s Pizza – Pizza, Philly steaks, sandwiches, burgers, wings. www.janos-pizza.com
- Kettle – Continental American, breakfast and lunch. www.kettlehavertown.com
- Vida Taqueria and BYOB – Mexican fare. wwwvidabyob.com
- Wawa – Convenience store.
Long Walk or Short Drive
The following are more of a sit-down place and will require more time from your schedule.
- Brick and Brew – Craft beer on tap, good bottle selection, brick over pizza, and other foods. www.bricknbrewpub.com
- The Crossbar -This pub has decent taps, but just sandwiches. www.thecrossbarhavertown.com
- Oakmont Pub – Has more room than the above places, but furthest away. www.oakmontpub.com